Azusa Pacific spring 2016?

Started by dpt7899
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied the first week of November as soon as the app opened for the 2016 class. Got the interview invite in April.

I believe the 2015 entering class was filled by the end of August last year... Which was a week before I was ready to e-submit on PTCAS, so unfortunately I missed out. So I'd recommend getting PTCAS done for APU as soon as you can!
 
I applied the first week of November as soon as the app opened for the 2016 class. Got the interview invite in April.

I believe the 2015 entering class was filled by the end of August last year... Which was a week before I was ready to e-submit on PTCAS, so unfortunately I missed out. So I'd recommend getting PTCAS done for APU as soon as you can!

Thank you very much bestcoastdpt, I really appreciate it.
Congratulations on being accepted! :highfive:
 
Is the interview in person or over the phone? Around what time during the day did APU call?

My interview was in person, and they called me two weeks later at about 11 or 12 in the morning! I am from out of state and they mentioned being able to do an over the phone interview. But I wanted to go to the school and do the interview in person.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My interview was in person, and they called me two weeks later at about 11 or 12 in the morning! I am from out of state and they mentioned being able to do an over the phone interview. But I wanted to go to the school and do the interview in person.
Awesome. How long did they take to let you know that you were accepted?
 
Just had a Skype interview the other day, I was wondering anybody else recently have a Skype interview? What you think? Also anyone know how many seats are still available for the spring?
 
I interviewed April 8th and received an acceptance phone call from Anel 2 weeks after 🙂!

Hello! I applied to APU as well and got invited for an interview this month. Would you mind telling me about the interview process and how to prepare for it?

Thanks,
 
Hello! I applied to APU as well and got invited for an interview this month. Would you mind telling me about the interview process and how to prepare for it?

Thanks,

Congrats! I got invited too! When's your interview?
 
To anyone who got accepted, is there a Facebook page or anywhere where we can meet each other? Excited to start this February!!
 
I was selected as a program alternate. Does anyone know how this is different from being wait-listed, and what are the chances of getting in?
 
Last edited:
I just spoke with Anel today and she told me there is a Facebook page. I can't find the one for 2018 though. Can anyone send me a PM with the link? 🙂
 
I was selected as a program alternate. Does anyone know how this is different from being wait-listed, and what are the chances of getting in?

Hello! I was selected as the program alternate as well so we are in the same boat. By any chance, did you hear back from APU again regarding the application status?
 
Hello! I was selected as the program alternate as well so we are in the same boat. By any chance, did you hear back from APU again regarding the application status?

Hello. Yes, they reiterated being an alternate for 2016, as well as offered a seat for the 2017 cohort. This was about a couple weeks ago.
 
Happy new years solves123! I got offered a seat for the 2017 cohort as well. I sent the first deposit today. How about yourself?
 
Happy new years solves123! I got offered a seat for the 2017 cohort as well. I sent the first deposit today. How about yourself?

Happy New Years! That's awesome! I'm waiting on a few interviews before I put in my deposit, but it's great knowing we got accepted!
 
Happy New Years! That's awesome! I'm waiting on a few interviews before I put in my deposit, but it's great knowing we got accepted!

Congratulations! I was a program alternate too, but got my rejection letter a few weeks ago. I was hoping for an offer for a 2017 spot as well, but I'm assuming I just have to reapply. Did they contact you by phone?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello. Yes, they reiterated being an alternate for 2016, as well as offered a seat for the 2017 cohort. This was about a couple weeks ago.
Happy new years solves123! I got offered a seat for the 2017 cohort as well. I sent the first deposit today. How about yourself?
Congratulations on being accepted for 2017! I am interviewing on 2/3 and really hope to make it for the class of 2017 as well! Is there any insight you could give me about the interview? Do you mind if I ask what your stats were? Thank you!
 
Congratulations! I was a program alternate too, but got my rejection letter a few weeks ago. I was hoping for an offer for a 2017 spot as well, but I'm assuming I just have to reapply. Did they contact you by phone?

Anel sent an email.
 
Congratulations on being accepted for 2017! I am interviewing on 2/3 and really hope to make it for the class of 2017 as well! Is there any insight you could give me about the interview? Do you mind if I ask what your stats were? Thank you!

Thank you. I sent you a private message!
 
Hey @solves123 , could you also let me know what the interview was like? I have a Skype interview on 2/3 for the 2017 class, and would appreciate any tips you may have. Mahalo!
 
Last edited: