B&B Dental vs. Dental Decks + NBDE mastery app

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wengerout

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Debating using one of these to study for boards for 4 weeks, which one would you recommend? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I totallyyyyy recommend the Dental Mastery app! It made studying a lot more tolerable and I had a handful of repeated questions straight out of the app, you're basically answering previous exam questions while studying
I couldn't handle the Dental Decks, it was way too much information for me since I had around 4 weeks of study time like you.
I also got the Pass the Dental Boards videos, used those for micro and dental anatomy, helped me LOADS, micro was my weakest area and only used his videos for it!

But that's just me and I passed!

(I'm selling both if you're interested!)

Reactions: 1 user
Mastery App, ASDA old exams, and dental decks. I studied for 4 weeks as well. B&B is too expensive. However, it is convenient to have if you have the money and no time to study own your own.

I totallyyyyy recommend the Dental Mastery app! It made studying a lot more tolerable and I had a handful of repeated questions straight out of the app, you're basically answering previous exam questions while studying
I couldn't handle the Dental Decks, it was way too much information for me since I had around 4 weeks of study time like you.
I also got the Pass the Dental Boards videos, used those for micro and dental anatomy, helped me LOADS, micro was my weakest area and only used his videos for it!

But that's just me and I passed!

(I'm selling both if you're interested!)

Hi,
Congrats to u for passing! Do u still have the dental decks or other materials you’ve used for part 1? Pls let me know the price as I’m interested to buy.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Mastery App, ASDA old exams, and dental decks. I studied for 4 weeks as well. B&B is too expensive. However, it is convenient to have if you have the money and no time to study own your own.

Hi,
Do u still have the part 1 prep material? Pls let me know if you are selling as I want to start preparing for NBDE part 1.
Thanks

I like the Dental Boards Mastery app because the answer explanations are nice and concise but I'm concerned that the app alone might not be enough. I've seen only a few people say that they never used the dental decks and I'm wondering if it's actually true. Are you saying that you didn't use the dental decks at all? And the app alone was enough?

I used Mastery App and the Pass the Dental Board videos and that's it. I'm also an international student so my background is even weaker than the regular american dental student. And nope, never used Decks,I have them but it was too much material to cram in a few weeks lol