• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

EpicDentist

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 25, 2008
NJ
Status
Pre-Dental
Do I have this right?

Plasma cells - made in the bone marrow, leave the bone marrow as B cells, and are later differentiated into plasma cells in the lymph nodes.

toothhornet88

7+ Year Member
Feb 6, 2010
CA
Status
Dentist
Do I have this right?

Plasma cells - made in the bone marrow, leave the bone marrow as B cells, and are later differentiated into plasma cells in the lymph nodes.
Yes, B cells differentiate into Plasma cells! Check your title it contradicts with your message

molar3

7+ Year Member
Jul 4, 2010
Status
Do I have this right?

word, so it'd be B cells differentiate into plasma cells, which make antibodies.

About the Ads