[B]Creighton-Web based program[/B]

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dee77happy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am very interested in the web based program at Creighton. Can anyone tell me any tips on getting accepted for Fall 2007? I've already finished my pre-reqs...what else??? THANKS!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Apply as early as possible. Hopefully you've already taken the PCAT, if not study hard for October.

Dee77happy said:
I am very interested in the web based program at Creighton. Can anyone tell me any tips on getting accepted for Fall 2007? I've already finished my pre-reqs...what else??? THANKS!!!!

Hello there. Just a couple suggestions...if you don't have pharmacy experience, try to get some exposure working in a pharmacy. Also, Creighton is big on service to the community. Like RxMom said, study for the PCAT. It is a very competitive program to get into, but you can do it!!! Good luck!!! :)

Dee77happy said:
Hi - I was accepted for Creighton's webbased this year, although I've chosen to go elsewhere. I think it is important (both for the supplemental essay and for the interview) that you be able to articulate why you are interested in Creighton's program in particular. And, I don't think that the answer "you are the only webbased program in the country" (even though they are) quite gets it. They are very interested in your story - how did you happen to decide that you want to do pharmacy, and why do you want to do it at Creighton? If you can answer those questions in a coherent fashion, I think it will help you.