[B]Creighton-Web based program[/B]

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dee77happy

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am very interested in the web based program at Creighton. Can anyone tell me any tips on getting accepted for Fall 2007? I've already finished my pre-reqs...what else??? THANKS!!!!
 
Apply as early as possible. Hopefully you've already taken the PCAT, if not study hard for October.
 
Dee77happy said:
I am very interested in the web based program at Creighton. Can anyone tell me any tips on getting accepted for Fall 2007? I've already finished my pre-reqs...what else??? THANKS!!!!

Hello there. Just a couple suggestions...if you don't have pharmacy experience, try to get some exposure working in a pharmacy. Also, Creighton is big on service to the community. Like RxMom said, study for the PCAT. It is a very competitive program to get into, but you can do it!!! Good luck!!! 🙂
 
Dee77happy said:
I am very interested in the web based program at Creighton. Can anyone tell me any tips on getting accepted for Fall 2007? I've already finished my pre-reqs...what else??? THANKS!!!!
Hi - I was accepted for Creighton's webbased this year, although I've chosen to go elsewhere. I think it is important (both for the supplemental essay and for the interview) that you be able to articulate why you are interested in Creighton's program in particular. And, I don't think that the answer "you are the only webbased program in the country" (even though they are) quite gets it. They are very interested in your story - how did you happen to decide that you want to do pharmacy, and why do you want to do it at Creighton? If you can answer those questions in a coherent fashion, I think it will help you.