B- in Gen Chem II

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
B

bluefire185

I know this is bad, but how bad? Do medical schools look at grades in individual classes or just overall BCMP and GPA of each year? :(

Members don't see this ad.

Wow, I can see that spring semester is finishing up. So many of these types of threads are coming up.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just want to point out that there are at least 3 similar posts on the first page of the thread list. Please, for the love of god, stop asking these questions!

Do you feel comfortable with your grade? If you do, then let it go. If not, I guess you could retake the class. Personally, my grades aren't stellar this semester, but I also took a lot of credits. I feel that I put in 100% of my effort towards my classes, so I'm comfortable with whatever my grades are. If you feel like you could have put in more effort and gotten a better grade, just remember that and work harder next semester.

Sheesh. :beat: (Ok, not going to lie, I've always wanted to use that smiley)

I know this is bad, but how bad? Do medical schools look at grades in individual classes or just overall BCMP and GPA of each year? :(

It's not bad. They look at both individual grades and overall.