SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

B- in Gen Chem II

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by bluefire185, May 8, 2007.

1. I know this is bad, but how bad? Do medical schools look at grades in individual classes or just overall BCMP and GPA of each year? :(

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. badasshairday

badasshairday Vascular and Interventional Radiology 10+ Year Member

Apr 6, 2007
    Wow, I can see that spring semester is finishing up. So many of these types of threads are coming up.

4. Green Pirate

Green Pirate Neurotic Neuro Enthusiast 5+ Year Member

Nov 13, 2006
    :laugh:

so true.

5. scrubsaresexy

scrubsaresexy 2+ Year Member

Mar 5, 2007
    podunk, md
    I just want to point out that there are at least 3 similar posts on the first page of the thread list. Please, for the love of god, stop asking these questions!

Do you feel comfortable with your grade? If you do, then let it go. If not, I guess you could retake the class. Personally, my grades aren't stellar this semester, but I also took a lot of credits. I feel that I put in 100% of my effort towards my classes, so I'm comfortable with whatever my grades are. If you feel like you could have put in more effort and gotten a better grade, just remember that and work harder next semester.

Sheesh. :beat: (Ok, not going to lie, I've always wanted to use that smiley)

6. ADeadLois

ADeadLois Senior Member 10+ Year Member

Dec 18, 2005
    It's not bad. They look at both individual grades and overall.