B&W errors

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SoCal

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else notice an error in BandW page 8 dealing with the bradyarrhythmias? It seems as though what they have listed as Mobitz Type II should be Mobitz type I. Unless I am missing something, it seems as though they mislabled the strips. While I'm at it, I think they also mislabled the FSH and LH curves on pg. 162. Agree?

Members don't see this ad.

SoCal said:
Anyone else notice an error in BandW page 8 dealing with the bradyarrhythmias? It seems as though what they have listed as Mobitz Type II should be Mobitz type I. Unless I am missing something, it seems as though they mislabled the strips. While I'm at it, I think they also mislabled the FSH and LH curves on pg. 162. Agree?

its not as bad as kaplan notes, way too many mistakes there...

SoCal said:

is this the NEW edition or the old one?

Members don't see this ad :)
i know for step I all the old errors carried into their new edition.

the now old step II was loaded w/errors.
just beware

These errors are in the 2nd edition. Not sure if that makes it old or new. Not really an important post, as I have found a few scattered mistakes throughout, mostly due to graphs. Just wanted to make sure I was not misunderstanding something. Don't lose any sleep over these!

SoCal said:
These errors are in the 2nd edition. Not sure if that makes it old or new. Not really an important post, as I have found a few scattered mistakes throughout, mostly due to graphs. Just wanted to make sure I was not misunderstanding something. Don't lose any sleep over these!

THE NEW EDITION IS THE 3RD EDITION.

nykka3 said:
THE NEW EDITION IS THE 3RD EDITION.

I didn't know there was a new edition, but I feel like it's too late to switch now. Are there a lot of differences between the second and third editions?

Lots more pictures almost every third page or so - not grouped in the middle like the older edition. Makes it easier to read through, in my opinion.