BA or BS really make a difference?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

golfmontpoker

I hate chemistry
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For some reason, my college (damn liberal arts colleges! 😛 ) does not offer a BS degree... Only BAs. I have took all the biology courses and chemistry courses anyone else would, but does a BA or a BS really make much of a difference?
 
For some reason, my college (damn liberal arts colleges! 😛 ) does not offer a BS degree... Only BAs. I have took all the biology courses and chemistry courses anyone else would, but does a BA or a BS really make much of a difference?

As long as you have all the relevant prerequisite courses, I think a BA would be equal to a BS in admissions' eyes.