Bachelor's degree required??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Insha8

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I submitted my application yesterday and I just noticed that one of the requirements for Columbia and Boston university is a bachelor's degree! Will applying without a Bachelor's degree affect my chance of getting accepted? I graduate in the Fall, but will they not consider me at all? I already payed my supplemental fee too :(

Members don't see this ad.

So I submitted my application yesterday and I just noticed that one of the requirements for Columbia and Boston university is a bachelor's degree! Will applying without a Bachelor's degree affect my chance of getting accepted? I graduate in the Fall, but will they not consider me at all? I already payed my supplemental fee too :(

The bachelor's degree is required before matriculation. It is not required during the application process.

Reactions: 1 users

As long as you graduate from your undergrad, you're fine :)

Reactions: 1 user
Oh thank God! lol thank you guys!! :)