Bachelors PA programs

Started by deleted19731
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted19731

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anybody know of any PA programs that offer a BS instead of an MS?

In the spring I will graduate with an AS in Chemistry from a community college and I am wanting to transfer directly into a PA program, but in Oklahoma (where I live) the only PA program is masters level. Any help would be greatly apperciated.


Thanks
 
It won't let me open that link. It says I need a password and a user name.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Jefferson College of Health Sciences in Virigina is a Bachelors program. Had a good interview experience there & the people are very nice.

http://www.jchs.edu/
 
Can you go from an associate's degree into a master's PA program?

I know you can transfer to the program I am in, which is a BS/MS program, at Philadelphia University
 
Many of the PA programs that offer a masters pathway require a bachelor?s degree. Stanford University through Foothill College offers a PA program you can get into with an AS. Also UC Davis.

- :luck:

I have a question to ask current PAs, how does the job market differ with the different graduate letters (BA, MS, C etc.). I think all Nurses start at the same place regardless of their degree, is it the same for PAs?

- Thanks