bachelors/reapplying

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

burgler09

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My friend's dad is a dentist so I have been talking to him about dental school and I have also been talking to my dentist. Both of them do not have a bachelors degree. I was wondering now if that is more needed than it was back 20 years ago. Also if I were to apply before I got my bachelors to a couple top choice dental schools of mine before I got my bachelors and was rejected does it hurt my chances when I re-apply? Is that looked down upon them if you have already been rejected once?

Thanks for any help/advice!

Members don't see this ad.

My friend's dad is a dentist so I have been talking to him about dental school and I have also been talking to my dentist. Both of them do not have a bachelors degree. I was wondering now if that is more needed than it was back 20 years ago. Also if I were to apply before I got my bachelors to a couple top choice dental schools of mine before I got my bachelors and was rejected does it hurt my chances when I re-apply? Is that looked down upon them if you have already been rejected once?

Thanks for any help/advice!

You need a bachelors before you get into dental school. It is very rare if not almost unheard of someone gets into dental school without a bachelors. Although, if you dontae a few million dollars to the dental school you might get in. On second thought make that a few billion dollars.

who wants to goto dental school when there rich enough to donate billions of dollars

pretty sure that was the point being made lol