Back and better

Started by Miliwen
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Miliwen

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, some of you may remember me from a few months ago. I was the non-trad that simply ignored his past untill it was right in front of him. Well, since then, I have done alot of thinking. At first, I pretty much gave up on a med career. I kept thinking to myself, "Its hopeless. There is no way you can bring up such a low GPS." So I thought about it over time. The thought of going into another career would be safe, and I would find it just as interesting. And yet still, in the back of my mind, was med-school. My life went on, from day to day, nothing changing, the same struggles in my mind about my future.

But what it all comes down to, I want to be a doctor. I want to treat the ill and help people. So, if it means I have to travel half way around the world. So be it. I am willing todo it. Since I have decided to stick with this, after all the doubts in my mind, I have actually started to move forward (not too much, small steps). Firstly, I am going for my orientation to volunteer at my local hospital. And with this, I have decided to take EMTclasses. And when summer comes, I will take one class, just to get my feet wet again.

While I am sure most of you don't remember me, I just wanted to post. I felt a need for some odd reason. SInce many of you have helped me in the past. Anways. Good luck all!

-Scott