TigerDK

5+ Year Member
Apr 7, 2014
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
So apparently there is no "review" button until you go through all the questions. This doesn't bother me, but there is a "back" button right? If I'm on question 10, I can go back go question 8 by clikcing "back" twice?

mvijns

2+ Year Member
Jan 30, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I just took my DAT today and I had the Review button. Sometimes I wouldn't even have the back button and so I would click Review to return to past questions. Weird right?

TigerDK

5+ Year Member
Apr 7, 2014
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I just took my DAT today and I had the Review button. Sometimes I wouldn't even have the back button and so I would click Review to return to past questions. Weird right?

So there was a back button but not all the time?

About the Ads

mvijns

2+ Year Member
Jan 30, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Yeah, it might have just been a glitch. I definitely remember using the back button a few times.

orgoman22

DAT DESTROYER
Sponsor
Vendor
15+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2005
New York City
www.orgoman.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student
So apparently there is no "review" button until you go through all the questions. This doesn't bother me, but there is a "back" button right? If I'm on question 10, I can go back go question 8 by clikcing "back" twice?
You might find this helpful.

Prometric Online Sample Test

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads