SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Back to Canada for residency?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Venom, Apr 27, 2007.

  1. Venom

    Venom Senior Member 10+ Year Member

    Nov 4, 2003
    I am a US-grad PGY 1 Canadian, who is interested in transferring back to Canada for residency to be closer to family. Does anyone know how I could make this happen? I've taken USMLE 1-3. Do I need to take the MCC boards? How do I start this process of getting back home?
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. mbacs


    Apr 25, 2007
    Hey man,

    yea I'm pretty sure you'll have to take the MCCQEs eventually, but they may not be required just to get a residency position. You need to contact the program directors directly.

    I'm taking MCCQE 1 tomorrow, just talked to my buddy who did it today: It's a killa.


Share This Page