Back To Pre Med

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hawktux09

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
A year ago, I thought I had made up my mind and I "decided" I wanted to go towards computer science. Ive taken a year of computer science courses and it hasnt felt right, in addition to barely passing the courses. I've decided that I am going to pursue medicine again. I work at a college and am lucky enough to have a tuition waiver that will keep my costs down while doing a DIY post-bacc.I feel reinvigorated and excited, yet a little nervous. I have a long road ahead of me and Ive decided that I am going to keep my options open in regards to opportunities in the medical field. I am hoping to take Gen Chem 2 this semester, if it opens up again (All the labs are filled). If not I will take cell and molecular biology and wait until next year for gen chem 2, unless I can get into it in the summer, but I may not be able to miss that much work during the day. I look forward to engaging with this community once again.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users