Back-up Path Sites

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chadderdo21

One day at a time!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Everyone
I am applying in path next year and I am trying to get a list put together. I have my "must see" sites picked, but I would like to also get an idea of of "mid tier" or lower tier sites are so I can have some back-ups or safe sites🙂. Can anyone point me in the right way with this.
Thanks.
 
Hey Everyone
I am applying in path next year and I am trying to get a list put together. I have my "must see" sites picked, but I would like to also get an idea of of "mid tier" or lower tier sites are so I can have some back-ups or safe sites🙂. Can anyone point me in the right way with this.
Thanks.


Ah this is always a touchy issue because inevitably someone's program will be mentioned. But to answer your question some of the backups are usually in unfavorable locations (many midwest programs). The most competitive programs are not necessarily the best training programs but are competitive because everyone wants to live there (many california programs). Hope this helps.