Back up Plan

Started by liveforit
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

liveforit

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How hard exactly is dentistry? If I am in the top 5% and work really hard. And apply to alot of schools. Will I get in?

Or should I REALLY Genuinely consider a back up plan?
 
How hard exactly is dentistry? If I am in the top 5% and work really hard. And apply to alot of schools. Will I get in?

Or should I REALLY Genuinely consider a back up plan?

Reported for Trolling. I think its pretty obvious that you are a Troll. :laugh::laugh:

Nothing to see here guys move along move along.
 
i don't understand why people "troll." isn't there anything better for you to do?:idea:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i don't understand why people "troll." isn't there anything better for you to do?:idea:

I mean I understand trolling youtube comments or something to that extent...but SDN forums? You gotta be really bored to pull that one.:laugh::laugh::laugh:
 
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, sponsors and 'trolls'.
 
DENTISTRY IS THE EASIEST PROFESSION IN THE WORLD.....IF U WORK REALLY HARD U ARE GUARANTEED HARVARD MED SCHOOL...AND THEN U CAN GO DO AN ORTHO RESIDENCY...

THE YEAR U OPEN UR BIG ORTHO PRACTICE U WILL MAKE ABOUT 2 MILLION DOLLARS...ALL HOT WOMEN WILL COME RUNNING

IT IS AS SIMPLE AS 1 + 1 = 2



'NUFF SAID




:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:


i LOVE this dude he's funny.:laugh: