Background check

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pete6277

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all
Does anybody know for sure, if during the background check, they call all the references that you wrote on the aadsas application, like volunteering, shadowing dentist, community service etc. and verify that info as well or is it just strictly criminal history. The reason I'm asking this is because I did a volunteer project long time ago with a dentist and don't know if he is still in this state. Was just curious.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I highly doubt that they would have so much time to verify all those EC's on our applications.

Reactions: 1 user
I highly doubt that they would have so much time to verify all those EC's on our applications.
That's what I thought too. A friend of mine said that they actually go through your references too in the background check. I guess he wasn't sure.

Members don't see this ad :)
No. They check if you're a criminal.

HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAA. No. Unless you've done something incredibly sketch, you're good.

Reactions: 4 users
I highly doubt it, mine was finished in ~ 30 minutes

Does anyone know the due date for the background check??
It should be stated in your "next steps guide"
UMKC is July 15th, but you shouldn't wait that long. Plus it takes ~4 days to process it.
I did mine the same day they sent us the link.

Mine took literally 30ish min and only costed $36, I think it depends on the person and state

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Mine took literally 30ish min and only costed $36, I think it depends on the person and state

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Mine was $40 + $2 of processing fee :penguin:
I don't know how long it took. They never sent me an email. I checked a week after I submitted (just out of curiosity) and It said "completed" and I was able to open it and it was "clear".
But, someone ele in here said it took 4 days. So, I thought op should be aware of that.

Reactions: 1 users