predentist

10+ Year Member
Apr 17, 2007
Status
Pre-Dental
So the background check is performed to find out the felonies, and any misdemeanor and the school can reject you on that. But what about the residency history what if one of the current address doesn't show up..i am asking this because i live with my cousins and don't really have my name in the apt....is this gonna be something to worry about?

reapply2007

10+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2006
Status
Dental Student
Do any of your utility bill/bank statement/phone bill/cell phone/car insurance/credit card/debit card/car loan/student loans/mail forwarding address/conviction history have the address in question? If so it is extremely likely a background check will produce at least some information for this address.

Depending on how deep of a background check is made, all kinds of accurate or inaccurate information will be produced. The results could be even more inclusive if your identity has been stolen and abused.

MarkND

DDS, me?
10+ Year Member
Mar 6, 2008
here, there, everywhere
Status
Dental Student
You shouldn't worry yourself with this...School just wants to be sure that you do not have any felony in your record that would jeopardize school's reputation....i.e. they don't want any sexual predator, rapist and/or a person of a low moral to be associated with their school. Not having your name in the lease or things of this nature is nothing you should worry about. Cheers.

OP
P

predentist

10+ Year Member
Apr 17, 2007
Status
Pre-Dental
thank you guys...so the address did appear on the check...so its all good