Background Check

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Johnny Mnemonic

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, so my admittance into a pharmacy program is contingent upon completing a background check.

When I was an undergraduated I was arrested for a misdemeanor stealing charge and this may be on my record, though I was never convicted of it I did serve probation. Is this going to keep me from getting into school?

Members don't see this ad.

Ok, so my admittance into a pharmacy program is contingent upon completing a background check.

When I was an undergraduated I was arrested for a misdemeanor stealing charge and this may be on my record, though I was never convicted of it I did serve probation. Is this going to keep me from getting into school?

hi i just completed my background check, and you can review your report after its complete online. you have the ability to dispute it before it gets released. but they do check for any misdemeanors and felonies. i am pretty sure they are going to see it if it is on your record. i would definitely contact the school and talk to them.