background check

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ewok11

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
as a freshman in highschool, I got caughtup in the wrong crowd and got caught vandalizing. I nevr went to court. I just had to fix what was damaged and apologize. After that nothing was said about it. I am a pharm tech now and I think I had a background check for that. so I don't think that is on my record. should I be worried? the police were involved, I never recieved any kind of paperwork regarding the situation, which makes me think it was not a criminal charge.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
as a freshman in highschool, I got caughtup in the wrong crowd and got caught vandalizing. I nevr went to court. I just had to fix what was damaged and apologize. After that nothing was said about it. I am a pharm tech now and I think I had a background check for that. so I don't think that is on my record. should I be worried? the police were involved, I never recieved any kind of paperwork regarding the situation, which makes me think it was not a criminal charge.

Probably just corrective action. If there was no paperwork involved, chances are there is no record....UNLESS not going to court means you claimed guilt and the police jotted down your name? Very unlikely. i would not worry

there was no court case. I would have went if there was one.

It was, at most, a citation then, which don't normally show up on background checks. Also, most juvenile records are sealed, which I'm guessing if you were a freshmen in HS, that would be the case. You should be ok.