Bad communication on Caribbean threads

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

monsoon338

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it just me, or does anyone else notice that people on this board have a 3rd grade understanding of spelling, punctuation, and grammar? Some of the stuff written is so hard to understand. It seems you need a translator. I won't call out anyone by name but I think we can guess who they are. The point of these boards is to convey information. If you don't have a good communication style, then your efforts on these boards are fruitless.

Since so many on this board are into arguing and so forth, they might want to invest a little time in sharpening their communication skills. It will help their arguing ability immensely.

Members don't see this ad.

Is it just me, or does anyone else notice that people on this board have a 3rd grade understanding of spelling, punctuation, and grammar? Some of the stuff written is so hard to understand. It seems you need a translator. I won't call out anyone by name but I think we can guess who they are. The point of these boards is to convey information. If you don't have a good communication style, then your efforts on these boards are fruitless.

Since so many on this board are into arguing and so forth, they might want to invest a little time in sharpening their communication skills. It will help their arguing ability immensely.

Yo, I know what you mean dog. I ain't got nothing but bad things to say about them people that post all cock eyed with da bad grammer. Shizzle my nizzle.

Yo You got it! SDN Caribbean has been the whipping post for the US premeds and DO students can't you tell?

I've been saying that for years and it comes to light, this is not factual exchange but a one-ups-manship here, as far as bad spelling, sorry some of us type fast and we are not that good. LOL

If you want good info for the Caribbean try Value MD or www.studentdoc.com ( just about no fighting there, boring)

Good Luck

Members don't see this ad :)
Yo, I know what you mean dog. I ain't got nothing but bad things to say about them people that post all cock eyed with da bad grammer. Shizzle my nizzle.

Right on, g. Fo sho, holems, you knows what I be talkins bout yo! Dem jokes is killa right thurr. Yo is da man dawg! What what? Hoo dee hoo! Best aks somebody fore I clown yo *ss. You rekonize?

Big ups to you and yo hood. Represent!

Right on, g. Fo sho, holems, you knows what I be talkins bout yo! Dem jokes is killa right thurr. Yo is da man dawg! What what? Hoo dee hoo! Best aks somebody fore I clown yo *ss. You rekonize?

Big ups to you and yo hood. Represent!
hey Monsoon notice in the other thread "THEREALADVISOR" just came clean and told us they are a an advisor, I'm ready to pounce on them because they now are claiming to be some kinda of expert, since I have been looking then going to a caribbean schools these kind of people always have agendas of one kind or another usually very negative against Caribbean schools and not telling the real truth but half truths.