Step I Bad first NBME

Started by HulkSVR
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HulkSVR

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone.

I just finished my 3rd semester and took my first NBME as diagnostic. Only missing pharm class. I thought I would do alot better given that I was scoring ~63% on random unused on UWorld and Kaplan for the past week.

My question is if this is bad given that I have been doing Qbanks consistently since the beggining of 2nd semester.
x523xXh.jpg
 
I'm actualy on the same boat, i did uworld once and my percentage was never satisfying, i randomly bought NBME 17 directly to asses myself. Now i'm nervous as it will be my first assessment, dont know at this point what to revise and where to start. Feels blank to be honest.