Bad Grade

Started by Saks319
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Saks319

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi. I received a D in one of my organic chemistry classes. My Gpa is about 3.3. I was wondering if anyone knew what Ross' criteria was? What's the minium accepted grade for each class? Is it at least a C? I would rather not take the class over due to monetary as well as time constraints. Please help. Thank you.
 
I would imagine that you would need to pass the class...i.e. C or better. Call the school, but you need a C to get credit for a required class, in general.