Bad publicity for Baylor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

naturegirl_1313

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:mad: :( :( [Dentist arrested on sex charges

FBI says Dallas man, 2 others planned trip to molest boys

08:01 AM CST on Tuesday, February 15, 2005

By MATT STILES / The Dallas Morning News

A Dallas dentist was arrested Monday in San Diego by FBI agents who say he planned a Mexican vacation to have sex with underage boys.

Phillip Todd Calvin and two other men were arrested after a three-month undercover investigation, said FBI Special Agent Daniel Dzwilewski, who heads the bureau's San Diego office.

"It's bizarre and alarming and tragic," he said. "They were all traveling for the stated purpose of going to Mexico to have sex with minor boys."

Dr. Calvin, 43, was charged with interstate travel to engage in sexual activity with a minor. He was being held in a San Diego jail and could not be reached for comment.

Dr. Calvin, who has two children, runs a dental practice in the 6300 block of LaVista Drive in Old East Dallas. His Web site refers to him as the Singing Dentist.

State records show that Dr. Calvin began practicing after his graduation from Dallas' Baylor College of Dentistry in 1989. He has had no disciplinary actions against him, according to the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners.

Local FBI agents searched Dr. Calvin's home in the 6200 block of Palo Pinto Avenue on Saturday. Two men from other states, whose connection to Dr. Calvin was not known, also were charged, the FBI said.

Agent Dzwilewski said the investigation spanned from New York to Florida. An undercover agent attended conferences organized by the North American Man/Boy Love Association, a group that advocates legalized pedophilia. He said the men discussed taking previous sex-related trips and "actively molesting children."

The undercover agent and the men planned the Mexico trip in recent months by phone and e-mail. They were arrested about 10 a.m. at Harbor Island in San Diego, the FBI said.

Members don't see this ad :)
Those guys should be shot.

How does that look bad for Baylor? It was a random person who happened to go to Baylor in the past.

I'm not sure what you guys got out of it, but I now know that every single Baylor dental degree holder, past and present, is now considered a child-molesting NAMBLA member to me.

why stop there? i think that all DENTISTS are in NAMBLA!

Painless said:
why stop there? i think that all DENTISTS are in NAMBLA!
Whats NAMBLA?

North American Marlon Brando Look Alikes

ps. send in Butters

Midoc said:
North American Marlon Brando Look Alikes

ps. send in Butters
I still dont get it, what does that imply?