Bad QR!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

khadcheemz

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My DAT is in less than a week and I've taken 2 DAT Achiever tests with a 14 and 15 in QR. That too with guessing. I dont know what to do??

I'm getting 17's and 18's and 19's on chem, bio, and orgo so I think I'm good with those?
Any suggestions? Please help!

Members don't see this ad.

The general consensus is that achiever is veryyyy hard. Are you using any other resources?

Maybe take two bootcamp exams a day. 1 in the morning and 1 at night (bonus if its after lots of other studying and your already exhausted-simulates exam condition since QR is last). Go over your wrong answers in the morning, if you're too tired at night just take the exam and save it to pdf so I you can review the next day. I'm in the same boat. 1 thing I found is to always look at the answers, I don't always know how to mathematically understand everything but somes times the answers help or I can kind of reverse figure it out based on answers.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you!
Youre welcome. I just went through test 1. Solutions are way better than math destroyer in my opinion. Hopefully just doing bootcamp will be ok for a decent score in QR (have to focus more on chem/bio). Im not very good math wise so I try to look at things logically and solve it my own way (but memorize basic formulas).

Good luck! PM me how it goes.

Good luck to you too! I will!
Youre welcome. I just went through test 1. Solutions are way better than math destroyer in my opinion. Hopefully just doing bootcamp will be ok for a decent score in QR (have to focus more on chem/bio). Im not very good math wise so I try to look at things logically and solve it my own way (but memorize basic formulas).

Good luck! PM me how it goes.