Baltimore - Allentown

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TheEponine

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can someone please please please tell me what's the best way to get from BWI to Allentown..
I was thinking of going by bus but I can't seem to find a bus that goes straight from BWI. Can anyone help me?

Thanks 🙂
 
Dolphin said:
Can someone please please please tell me what's the best way to get from BWI to Allentown..
I was thinking of going by bus but I can't seem to find a bus that goes straight from BWI. Can anyone help me?

Thanks 🙂
295 to 895, 895 to 96 (outside baltimore) 95 to 476, 476 straight up to the northeast extension (which continues to be 476)

Depends on what time though. I can give you better directions. Catch me on IM.