Bar Graph Website!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cystapharm

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I remember exploring this website that featured interactive BAR GRAPHS on the stats of pharmacy students and the number of applications each school receives each year since about 8 years ago. I can't find it anywhere now! Does anyone remember of such website? Theres like a list of pharmacy schools, participating and nonparticipating. You click on the name and a bar graph pops up and you can choose to view the current year or go back many years to see the trend if application rates.
 
No....it was definitely not Pharmcas. I don't know if its AACP or not but I tried looking and did not find it there.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad