Barron's Answers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

beannaithe

Bionerd
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay, so I've gone through one of Barron's practice tests and found a lot of mistakes. :smuggrin:

Someone in another thread had a good idea to have the answers posted. Here's the ones that I've found for PRACTICE TEST A!! If anyone else has found any other errors or errors for practice test B, can you do us a favor and post them here?

Here's what I've found for PRACTICE TEST A -

Survey of Natural Sciences -

21 - b
37 - b
49 - d
55 - a
57 - b
60 - a
62 - a
66 - a
96 - c
97 - d

Quantitative Reasoning

12 - b

That's all the ones that I found. If I'm wrong, correct me and post it?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

beannaithe said:
Okay, so I've gone through one of Barron's practice tests and found a lot of mistakes. :smuggrin:

Someone in another thread had a good idea to have the answers posted. Here's the ones that I've found for PRACTICE TEST A!! If anyone else has found any other errors or errors for practice test B, can you do us a favor and post them here?

Here's what I've found for PRACTICE TEST A -

Survey of Natural Sciences -

21 - b
37 - b
49 - d
55 - a
57 - b
60 - a
62 - a
66 - a
96 - c
97 - d

Quantitative Reasoning

12 - b

That's all the ones that I found. If I'm wrong, correct me and post it?

Thanks.

Thanks a lot I'll look out for those and i'll definitely post if i see problems also when I start that book.

whoa, good thing someone brought this post back up. i just took Barron's exam A. and being me, i just think the book is always right. Thanks man! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you for posting this, when I was studying with Barrons last year I found lots of mistakes too (which was so frustrating) -- this would have been a great resource.

I just did Barron's Exam B...

I think these are wrong answers:

Sciences
#78 is E - all of them, not B. I am sure A, B, and D are aromatic so it has to be all.

#81 is B, not C b/c isn't C termination?

#97 is both A and D cuz isn't E2 not affected by steric hinderance?

Can someone double check this for me?
Thanks a lot!

I just bought the Barrons book too yesterday , lol

thank you for info

37 should be C,
Answer for number 60 should be: 5.45*10^14 , there is no answer for this one.
62 should be D, 66 should be B,
QR 12 should be a, since it talking about "increase"
I am agreeing with you on the other ones

Shouldn't #35 on Barrons test A be letter D because the question asks about transcription and the answer choice they have as correct (choice C) says nucleic acid to protein which is translation.

Noticed nobody else had posted this one