Barron's ERROR?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joonkimdds

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I heard that Barron has many errors.
well...i just purcahsed Barron's DAT cuz...i thought it looked good and cheap :)

if u guys found errors, is it from explanation or practice exams?

if explanation doesn't have errors, at least i can use it to read through and learn withouit taking the test.

and if practice exam has errors, could u guys tell me which problems have what kind of errors?

what other materials beside Kaplan blue book and barron's dat would u guys recommand me to use?

I heard that DAT achiever and topscores are good but i don't wanna use computer based study aid. I am a book person :p

Members don't see this ad.

joonkimdds said:
well...i just purcahsed Barron's DAT cuz...i thought it looked good and cheap :)

if explanation doesn't have errors, at least i can use it to read through and learn withouit taking the test.

and if practice exam has errors, could u guys tell me which problems have what kind of errors?

what other materials beside Kaplan blue book and barron's dat would u guys recommand me to use?

I heard that DAT achiever and topscores are good but i don't wanna use computer based study aid. I am a book person :p

Practice exams lotta answers are wrong and lotta asnwers for PAT are wrong as well.

teefRcool said:
Practice exams lotta answers are wrong and lotta asnwers for PAT are wrong as well.

so does that mean answer sheet itself is wrong or the problem doesn't even have a correct answer?

Members don't see this ad :)
joonkimdds said:

heres an example of what i am talking about. click the link

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=291218