Barrons Pat

Started by pgill31
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pgill31

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I Was Hoping Somebody Could Help Me. I Am Taking The Dat Next Week And I Was Practicing The Pat In The Barrons Book. I Scored A 21 On One Of The Model Exams. Based On That About What Do You Think My Score Would Be On The Real Pat???

Thanks A Lot!
 
I agree. Remember, the Barron's test is on paper (if we are talking about the same thing), which is different than a 'high resolution' computer monitor. The formula of "subtract 3-4 from your Topscore, Barron's, etc. and that will be your DAT score" seems to hold true. Don't fret, I am sure you will do fine - I'll say 17-19 might be your range.