Barron's PAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KiTmAn

Kit
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I get about 21s on the kaplan PAT....however the Barron's PAT is crucial..at least for me...man its kinda awkward how some of the answer choices work...I think their keyhole answer choices are too similar with like a slight difference..I think its really hard and i couldnt finish it on time..I went over time and pulled a 20...Please let me know what you guys thinks of it...and I am gonna take the DAT achiever's 3 exams in the span of next week and a half...is achiever PAt even harder than Barron's?.. please need some responses...
THank you sdners!!

Members don't see this ad.

I actually had the same problem with the Barron's. I never run out of time with PATs, and I went a few minutes over with the Barron's. There are a few mistakes here and there too. The keyhole part is really hard. I don't think the the real exam is going to be that hard. Good luck!

KiTmAn said:
..is achiever PAt even harder than Barron's?.. please need some responses...
THank you sdners!!

YES!!! on topscore and barrons, i finished early but on DAT achiever I've ran out of time everytest. Everything is a lot harder but very good pratice.

I get about 21s on the kaplan PAT....however the Barron's PAT is crucial

What is it crucial to/for? Crucial is not a word to describe difficult, you may want to brush up on your RC skills! :smuggrin:

I m srry biocr...I use that word for almost anything and everything for some reason....what I meant to say was its really difficult to do the keyholes...and thank you everybody for your input...really appreciate it..