1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Barron's PAT

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by KiTmAn, Jul 29, 2006.

1. KiTmAn

KiTmAn Kit
    10+ Year Member

Dental Student
    I get about 21s on the kaplan PAT....however the Barron's PAT is crucial..at least for me...man its kinda awkward how some of the answer choices work...I think their keyhole answer choices are too similar with like a slight difference..I think its really hard and i couldnt finish it on time..I went over time and pulled a 20...Please let me know what you guys thinks of it...and I am gonna take the DAT achiever's 3 exams in the span of next week and a half...is achiever PAt even harder than Barron's?.. please need some responses...
    THank you sdners!!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. HopefulPredent

HopefulPredent Junior Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I actually had the same problem with the Barron's. I never run out of time with PATs, and I went a few minutes over with the Barron's. There are a few mistakes here and there too. The keyhole part is really hard. I don't think the the real exam is going to be that hard. Good luck!

4. 714guy

714guy counting down till 5/2012
    7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    YES!!! on topscore and barrons, i finished early but on DAT achiever I've ran out of time everytest. Everything is a lot harder but very good pratice.

5. biocmp

biocmp I'm a computer
    7+ Year Member

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    What is it crucial to/for? Crucial is not a word to describe difficult, you may want to brush up on your RC skills! :smuggrin:

6. KiTmAn

KiTmAn Kit
    10+ Year Member

Dental Student
    I m srry biocr...I use that word for almost anything and everything for some reason....what I meant to say was its really difficult to do the keyholes...and thank you everybody for your input...really appreciate it..