Barron's Wordfest

Started by snooz3
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

snooz3

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What is this Barron's Wordfest that I keep hearing about?

My main concern with the PCAT is vocab vocab and vocab.. I keep hearing different things about how to study for it and it keeps coming back to Barron's wordfest.. The problem is that I looked it up on amazon and found no book with that name?

Am i missing something? Perhaps this is part of the PCAT BARRON'S BOOK? Or is the Barron's Wordfest a totally separate book?

Please help. THANKS!
 
that's the one i saw! but i didn't see the barron's sign on the bottom and i thought it was a different book.

THANKS!