Barry Biomedical Sciences Graduate Program Spring 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SmileEnthusiast_

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am a current student at Barry University BMS program in Hollywood. I graduate this semester in December. I have loved my experience at Barry and would love to help out with any questions you all have before you get started or if you are interested in attending! Good luck to you all!

Members don't see this ad.

Does the school provide any linkage to medical school? I see it's only a podiatry college.

Does the school provide any linkage to medical school? I see it's only a podiatry college.

Hi! Sorry for the late response! I’m in the biomedical sciences masters’s program, we have a pre dental and pre medical track as well as some pre PA students and optometry students as well. So there’s def a linkage to some medical schools. I would contact the school to ask more info on medical track if you have specific questions because I’m pre dental! But I have few friends who were in the medical track who are now in medical school! And we also have many representatives from medical and dental schools who come speak with us throughout the semesters so we can make connections which I thought was an awesome opportunity.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone! I am a current student at Barry University BMS program in Hollywood. I graduate this semester in December. I have loved my experience at Barry and would love to help out with any questions you all have before you get started or if you are interested in attending! Good luck to you all!
I just got accepted into the BMS program dental track at Barry and start in the spring 2019 semester but I am having a hard time finding housing. Where do most students live? I'm coming from across the country and with no car...is walking distance to campus a good idea? I heard it's not a very safe area. Any feedback would be super helpful!

I just got accepted into the BMS program dental track at Barry and start in the spring 2019 semester but I am having a hard time finding housing. Where do most students live? I'm coming from across the country and with no car...is walking distance to campus a good idea? I heard it's not a very safe area. Any feedback would be super helpful!

Hey I got accepted to dental track and i'm starting in spring 2019 too. I'm having hard time finding a housing too. Did you find any place?