Barry Biomedical Sciences Program admissions 2016-2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good Afternoon Everyone,

My name is Mike, I will be moving down to Hollywood in a couple of weeks for the BMS program at Barry. Was wondering if there are any BMS students out there still looking for an apartment or are in need of a roommate.
Yea I am. PM me
 
Good Afternoon Everyone,

My name is Mike, I will be moving down to Hollywood in a couple of weeks for the BMS program at Barry. Was wondering if there are any BMS students out there still looking for an apartment or are in need of a roommate.
I am. I'll message you.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I was recently admitted into the program for the Spring 2018 semester. I wanted to know if a few current students could give me some tips (or "heads-ups) about ways to prepare for certain classes and/or professors. I've heard lots of things from previous students, however since most of the program's faculty and staff have left or been replaced, most of the info I have is now out dated. Thanks for your help!