Barry Pods (longest thread ever)

Started by BarryPod
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In all honestly I really don't care. But USC losing and UF winning is one more step towards a playoff. I don't think UF will go but it will be really close.

I agree. I wish that Texas would have gone 12-1 and won the Big XII b/c imagine that arguement Michigan lost to OSU and so did Texas so who deserves to go more and how can you not think about Florida.

There needs to be a playoff end of story.
 
Man I was so close and to having the score-just the teams wrong! Nice game. Fish dropping the punt in the end-zone did us in-the momentum got shot out. but I did predict field goals-happy birthday. I was actually impressed at how fast the defense was-I didn't think the offense was all it was crqacked up to be. Like arkansas-minus a stud or two the offense is average. But I am glad UF is in the title game-they deserve it. the teams they played this year have the highest winning % of any other teams competition in the nation. Picks: OSU+3 vs Uf, USC-13vs. Mich, UL+23vs.WF, LSU+6vs.ND, BSU-3vs. OU. and how do finals work at in POD school? Are they structured similar to undergrad? or is there something different-more comprehesives or presentation type stuff?