Barry University Class of 2013 - 2014

Started by darklabel
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! Just wondering who here was accepted into Barry's SMP program for Class of 2014.

I was accepted to the one year track but still on the fence about doing it. I plan applying med school starting June 1st but I was wondering if I should do this on my year off or something else. I've heard too many different views about the program (ranging from being a deciding factor for entering medical school to being useless) but I just don't want to be doing nothing on my year off.

Anyways, I want to know about others accepted and what their plans are.
 
Last edited:
I got in! I've also heard mixed reviews about it and it's pretty expensive so I'm going to wait until I hear back from other places before I make my decision
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yea i got an email on november 9th but i didn't get anything in the mail yet and they havent changed it on the website either. I emailed someone about it today but they havent gotten back to me.
 
Is there anyone that is going to Barry Univ either this summer or fall and is looking for a female roommate. If so let me know because I will be relocating down to FL and I am currently looking for a place to stay! Thanks
 
Anyone know how many people from the last year's class that matriculated into Medical Schools? MD and DO?
 
I was accepted into the 1 year track. I am waiting on Hampton University. Barry is pretty expensive, I am wondering what would be your deciding factor if accepted into the other schools as well/
 
Is there anyone that is going to Barry Univ either this summer or fall and is looking for a female roommate. If so let me know because I will be relocating down to FL and I am currently looking for a place to stay! Thanks
I am looking for a roomate as well! I'm a guy, I dont care who I room with as long as they are in the program. Have you found a roommate yet?
 
took me less than 2 weeks! I am giving up my spot tho! Even though i already paid 500 *sigh*.

Good luck!