• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

terpness66

7+ Year Member
Apr 17, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I have been accepted to both programs, Barry's MS in biomedical sciences and Midwestern in downers grove's MA in biomedical sciences. Both are one year. Does anyone have suggestions on which school would be best to attend. I really want to make a right decision since it is pretty expensive. I am pre- dent and trying to apply to dental school after I finish the program for 2014 cycle.

terpness66

7+ Year Member
Apr 17, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I graduated in december 2010 and applied for 2012 cycle. Didnt get in anywhere but one of the interviews I went they suggested masters program or post bacc would help me so thats why im definitely want to take this route. And also I have been working at a dental office ever since graduation which is for a year and 4 months now

About the Ads

RangeRover89

Apr 25, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
ok cool, I went to UMD as well. I graduated last year. I'm still taking a few courses now at Towson. I'm probably going to Barry this fall.

terpness66

7+ Year Member
Apr 17, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Did u apply to any oter master program ? U already got into barry? I was initially going to go to barry but there was a thread on here about how its unorganized and how the good professors are leaving te programs and etc. so im not sure anymore

RangeRover89

Apr 25, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I applied to NOVA. Had an interview. But I just want to take a year off after I do my masters to apply places and if I went to NOVA it would be 2 yrs and I would have to matriculate to the dent school if I got in. I guess it is a tad bit unorganized, but I think it boils down to it being what you make out of it. If its less competitive can just boost me up.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.