Barry vs Scholl tiebreaker

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Given what I said and what you know what seems better in your opinion?

• Barry

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Scholl

Votes: 15 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shino’s Beetles

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Was hoping to get some help from pod students (especially those in these schools). Need a tie breaker. Love both schools. Especially being in a more suburban setting (nature boy). I'm 99.98 % sure I'll do well in both but I guess the whole 'fitting in' thing is where I'm stuck since both schools fit well with me. Both diverse, one better with research and the other more clinical and better weather (I'm trying not to think about the whole polar vortex weather thing in the Midwest haha). Any tiebreakers are welcome.

Members don't see this ad.

I think if we just play the numbers game Scholl has Barry beat. But that Florida weather could be game changer. Specially if you're not used to winter.

Reactions: 1 users
As a current student of Scholl, I can tell you that when I had this choice to make I based my assumption on one criteron - Which will give me more advantages (academic resources, opportunities to get involved, networking opportunities, boards pass rates, etc.)

Upon research, I learned that Scholl's notes are sought out by all the other schools and they have a large amount of resources available for students. More resources = more potential. Although barry was similar in terms of education, what makes them different are the location, resources, and academic faculty. Base your discretion on those. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 users