• Livestream AMA: Join SDN as we welcome Dr. John Ligon, a Pediatric Oncologist with the National Cancer Institute on May 11th at 8:00 PM Eastern. Register now!

Where would you go?

• Buffalo

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Creighton

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

War Eagle

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 13, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Throw location out the window, and where would you go based on the programs alone? Also don't take Creighton's cost into consideration. My state has a reciprocity agreement with Creighton and subsidizeds about half the tuition.

And yes I realize I forgot to put an "e" on "the." So much for proofreading.

Last edited:

DROCKINDAHOUSE

UTHSCSA c/o 2013
10+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2008
Texas
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Throw location out the window, and where would you go based on the programs alone? Also don't take Creighton's cost into consideration. My state has a reciprocity agreement with Creighton and subsidizeds about half the tuition.

And yes I realize I forgot to put an "e" on "the." So much for proofreading.

Just a thought...your name's war eagle but you're a LONG way from alabama? Maybe just a big Auburn fan.

War Eagle

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 13, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Just a thought...your name's war eagle but you're a LONG way from alabama? Maybe just a big Auburn fan.

Haha. Yeah, I'm a big AU fan. It's been a rough year. Hopefully they find a good caoch. Tubs probably deserved another year. Yeah, I'm a long ways away from Alabama (born and raised in Idaho). One of my best friends's dad is AU alum. Just by hanging around them a lot and talking college football, I caught their passion. I've been a die hard fan ever since. That's the short version of a long and quite comical evolution as an AU fan. War Eagle!!! :thumbup:

About the Ads

IhaveUFOpics

10+ Year Member
Jun 24, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Haha. Yeah, I'm a big AU fan. It's been a rough year. Hopefully they find a good caoch. Tubs probably deserved another year. Yeah, I'm a long ways away from Alabama (born and raised in Idaho). One of my best friends's dad is AU alum. Just by hanging around them a lot and talking college football, I caught their passion. I've been a die hard fan ever since. That's the short version of a long and quite comical evolution as an AU fan. War Eagle!!! :thumbup:
finally got your predents up now. :thumbup:

War Eagle

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 13, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Haha. It would be sweet having both undergrad and dental school together. You still need to show me that ufo pic of yours. I wonder how many people see your screen name and think you're a radical conspiracy theorist. I would if I didn't know you.

IhaveUFOpics

10+ Year Member
Jun 24, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
i can only hope that they do. and if they are going to osu then they will meet me.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.