Batch numbers..really?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GGUUM

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, just started using this forum not too long ago.

I know this question might be repetitive (sorry :'( ), but I'm just a little confused with the application batch that goes out every thurs-friday (?). Well.. the confusion is.. I called the aadsas phone line to ask question regarding this, and they had NO IDEA what I was talking about - it was as if they've never heard about "batches" or "applications sending off at the end of each week?"

So. My question is, if I were to esubmit monday or tuesday... will it not be sent until the end of the week?

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

It will take about 4 weeks to have it sent out since the GPA verification process takes a while.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, just started using this forum not too long ago.

I know this question might be repetitive (sorry :'( ), but I'm just a little confused with the application batch that goes out every thurs-friday (?). Well.. the confusion is.. I called the aadsas phone line to ask question regarding this, and they had NO IDEA what I was talking about - it was as if they've never heard about "batches" or "applications sending off at the end of each week?"

So. My question is, if I were to esubmit monday or tuesday... will it not be sent until the end of the week?

Thanks in advance!

This shows you that we have no idea what we are talking about on this site.

This whole "batch" thing is stupid anyways. As if pin-pointing the exact day your app gets sent out changes anything. You get your application in when you get it in.

Reactions: 1 user
That's probably because "batches" were a figment of an (SDN) applicant's imagination. In the electronic age, information is available upon completion of the application at the click of a button.

Reactions: 1 user
Wow Thanks all for your input! :)