Bathroom Breaks?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dochoov

Intercalating Death Disk
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
During the actual MCAT administration do they allow bathroom breaks? I'm wondering about the time in between each subsection.

Members don't see this ad.

During the actual MCAT administration do they allow bathroom breaks? I'm wondering about the time in between each subsection.
yes. There are 10 minutes of break time inbetween each section. I found myself having to keep those bathroom breaks short because it takes a while to get signed in again after you leave the room.

+1 to what Funk MD has to say. The breaks were only about 6 minutes long because it takes a while to scan your fingerprints and verify your idenity as you leave and re-enter the testing room.

I took every break and had a quick snack and went to the bathroom. I never felt rushed for time, but I didn't feel I could take my eyes off the clock, either.

Members don't see this ad :)
i never scanned in or out (stop freaking people out)
nor did i even have to check back in.
i just went to the bathroom. and came back in.

Ok, thank you all for the replies. Another question. When I'm sitting at my computer, working away at my MCAT, are there people in view to the right and left of me? Am I in a cubicle? What's that dynamic all about?