Baton Rouge area doc?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lobelsteve

Staff member
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Old patient and wife. Cervical RFs and tramadol, visco. Retired state trooper, still expert marksman. Wife does glass art. Moved from Georgia. He used to bring me 22LR as a thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Sandra Weitz is an excellent physician down there. Former UCSF faculty and well trained. Highly reputable practice.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have an office in BR

Sean is also very good.

I see patients in Metairie, Baton Rouge, Lafayette, Opelousas, and New Iberia.

wow ampa --- that is a lot of driving... hope you have a sweet ride...

Reactions: 1 user
T: was just starting to look for new cars. Currently drive a MB E350 coupe. Considering switching to a Porsche, or alternatively, the new MB AMG GTS

T: was just starting to look for new cars. Currently drive a MB E350 coupe. Considering switching to a Porsche, or alternatively, the new MB AMG GTS

if you plan to also track it, then I'd get a Porsche 911 GTS. If you'll only be using the car to drive around, then the MB AMG GTS may be the better option.
I would also ensure you get a chance to sit in the seats of a MB AMG GTS, if you plan to custom order the car. I drove one two weeks ago and the sport seats aren't for everyone (but you may be ok with them)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
you fools... mclaren 570s --- sweet ride.

It can't transport what my 2000 pathfinder can! You just can't drive it when it is over 80 degrees or if you are going to
Be idling for more than 5 minutes. Other than that it drives like a dream!