Bay Area Group Hiring

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

throwawaybayarea

Reaction score
I am a partner in a fair, private, physician-only group in the Bay Area that is now hiring. If you are interested in joining our growing group in a highly sought-after location where you can do all your own cases and have a say in the management of the practice rather than punching the clock for some corporate overlords who are profiting off your labor, then send me a message. I'm happy to provide more details via PM.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
g2 anesthesia?
Nah. We’re actually based mostly in San Francisco. Also, we’ve never entertained the prospect of selling. It is extremely important to us that we remain a fair, independent, physician-owned group.

We’ve hired some great people, but we still have some room for more due to significant expansion into ambulatory surgery centers.

Send me a message if you’re interested!

Nah. We’re actually based mostly in San Francisco. Also, we’ve never entertained the prospect of selling. It is extremely important to us that we remain a fair, independent, physician-owned group.

We’ve hired some great people, but we still have some room for more due to significant expansion into ambulatory surgery centers.

Send me a message if you’re interested!
Is there an opportunity to do some icu as well?

Practice mix, payer max, call burden, how does compensation and benefits compare. Describing as a Highly sought after location might be unfortunately a euphemism for lower pay and high cost of living.

Reactions: 1 users
We cover a very wide variety of cases from ASC Ortho/plastics to complex transplant. No trauma.

Im happy to engage via PM, but publicly, I’ll just say that compensation is competitive and flexible (more or less depending on how much call/vacation you take). This is especially true given the fact that we do our own cases.

Bay Area cost of living is what it is, and it’s not for everyone. Of course you can make more money in the Midwest, but that’s not for everyone either.

We cover a very wide variety of cases from ASC Ortho/plastics to complex transplant. No trauma.

Im happy to engage via PM, but publicly, I’ll just say that compensation is competitive and flexible (more or less depending on how much call/vacation you take). This is especially true given the fact that we do our own cases.

Bay Area cost of living is what it is, and it’s not for everyone. Of course you can make more money in the Midwest, but that’s not for everyone either.

If it’s the group that does liver transplants, it is an excellent group. Definitely worth a look for anyone interested in the area.