Baylor DPT (2024 Start)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kansas619

Reaction score
Hello! I haven't seen a forum on here yet for Baylor's Hybrid program starting next January. I got accepted yesterday and was wondering if anybody else is considering attending or has received an acceptance?

Members don't see this ad.

Their program was one of my “later“ deadline programs that I applied to. My PTCAS app was sent back a couple times, due to an error AND a silly mistake on my part *rolls eyes*. But this AM, I reached out to Ms Singh from admissions, and resubmitted the app.. Hopefully will hear back soon since everything is in order now.

Congrats by the way!!!

Their program was one of my “later“ deadline programs that I applied to. My PTCAS app was sent back a couple times, due to an error AND a silly mistake on my part *rolls eyes*. But this AM, I reached out to Ms Singh from admissions, and resubmitted the app.. Hopefully will hear back soon since everything is in order now.

Congrats by the way!!!
Thank you very much, keeping fingers crossed that you receive some good news soon!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys, about how long did it take to hear from Baylor once you did the interview?

Unfortunately I wasn't accepted.. But after I made the Bear_ID profile and the application showed “submitted”, it was 2-3 weeks or so when I found out.