Baylor DPT Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HopefulPT5252

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all! I was wondering if anyone knows if the Baylor Spring 2019 DPT class is full or still taking applicants? I know it has an early October deadline, but haven't seen many posts about people currently applying. Thanks in advance!
 
Hi HopefulPT5252,
I recently submitted my application and I received an email this morning stating that my application is "undergoing initial review". I guess we shall see! Have you submitted your app?
 
Hi HopefulPT5252,
I recently submitted my application and I received an email this morning stating that my application is "undergoing initial review". I guess we shall see! Have you submitted your app?

I submitted late last week and just got that email today too! I have had trouble accessing the supplemental application requried. The link on PTCAS is not working! Did it work for you?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted late last week and just got that email today too! I have had trouble accessing the supplemental application requried. The link on PTCAS is not working! Did it work for you?

It was working for me two days ago, but now I am receiving this prompt: "We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. If you are unable to log in, please try again later." I would say keep trying! Hopefully it will get fixed soon!
 
It was working for me two days ago, but now I am receiving this prompt: "We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. If you are unable to log in, please try again later." I would say keep trying! Hopefully it will get fixed soon!

Okay, glad I am not the only one! Thank you for your help 🙂 best of luck to you!