baylor or UT-Houston

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

funkyfanatic

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am extrememly torn between baylor and Houston.

Houston-
advantages: extremely chill, students really work together and pass out reviews to each other, not as stressful as other tx schoosl, in the heart of the worlds biggest med center
disadvantage: i live in houston and want to get the hell out, are students competent enough to go out in the real world??

Baylor-
advantages: great clinical, great city of dallas, great school
disadvantages: do the studnets help each other out? stress level? annoying unnessary lab work?

help please!

Members don't see this ad.

I am extrememly torn between baylor and Houston.

Houston-
advantages: extremely chill, students really work together and pass out reviews to each other, not as stressful as other tx schoosl, in the heart of the worlds biggest med center
disadvantage: i live in houston and want to get the hell out, are students competent enough to go out in the real world??

Baylor-
advantages: great clinical, great city of dallas, great school
disadvantages: do the studnets help each other out? stress level? annoying unnessary lab work?

help please!

Sounds like you had two interviews done.
How did they go?
Maybe you should follow your heart; go to the one you like most.

i think they went well.. everything was so well that it has cause me grief trying to decide what i want.. i guess i should just be thankful for the interviews and worry about it decemeber!