Baylor Post-Baccalaureate Program 2012-2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi! Got a call yesterday to invite me to interview on Wed. Do you know what to expect from the interview. I am super nervous! Let me know!

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I called Ms. Sneed just now, and she confirmed that the committee is still reviewing the applications and giving out interviews!! :) Good luck everyone!

TIPS on Interviews From what I've heard:
-Be YOURSELF (show them what type of person you really are)
-They'll ask questions like tell me about yourself and background, what are your backup plans if you dont get accepted, why do you want to be a dentist, why this program, why you consider yourself disadvantaged, etc. (Look at past Baylor Interview questions because they're really similar!!)
-Dress Formal and Conservative
-Arrive early and be polite to everyone including the receptionist and those around you

Members don't see this ad :)
I called Ms. Sneed just now, and she confirmed that the committee is still reviewing the applications and giving out interviews!! :) Good luck everyone!

I'm going to call on Monday again and ask if more interviews will be handed out. Everyone keep your fingers :xf:. I'm praying that we SDNers at least get an interview.

I just called the office this morning around 9am and talked to Natasha. She said that they were still reviewing applications and everyone will know where they stand on Friday.

From the conversation, I felt that she was just saying that as a formality and that theyve already made their decision. Since interviews are from Tues-TR this week. And she was vague when I asked her if this meant they were still going to hand out more interviews today or tomorrow, she just said to wait till Friday.

hopefully im wrong. let me know if any of you guys get a interview call today.

Hi! Anybody had his/her interview today? My is on Wed., and I am very nervous. Any input you guys might be willing to share regarding this process. Do you know how many people they will interview?

Anybody get any interviews today...still waiting on that phone call. Does anyone know just how many people get interviews out of the 150 applicants?

Hey guys, they're done interviewing. They only interviewed Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. They're also already giving acceptance calls today.

Yea i received my acceptance call today. Good luck to everyone in the future!

Got my acceptance call today too! Congrats to those that were accepted and good luck to everyone as well! Don't feel discouraged as Dr. Lacy said that there were approximately 167 applicants for only 16 spots.

Booo! I got rejected. haha. Congrats to everyone that got it. I guess I'm going out of state. ^_^"

Congrats to everyone in the program!

Last edited:
Does anyone know any students in the program who is not an URM?