Baylor Program length and structure

Started by MJ000
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MJ000

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am looking at the curriculum page: http://www.baylor.edu/graduate/pt/index.php?id=27030
and see that there three semesters of curriculum followed by a 9-12 month internship. Does this mean that that the program is layed out as such: fall, spring, fall curriculum in class learning, and then start an internship in January/spring which would last a full year and ending in the following January? is this correct?
 
I know this is an old thread but I’m hoping someone will still see it. I’m using a shotgun approach. I am trying to set up volunteer time at Fort Carson but I am running into issue. The Red Cross office who runs their volunteer program told me yesterday I cannot volunteer there. I was told due to the cost of the background check only current ID card holders can volunteer. I offered to pay the cost of the background check myself but I was told that wasn’t possible. I just left the Army in May after more than 14 years of total service, including 3 deployments. I’m a veteran who wants to continue serving my fellow veterans/service members. I’m trying to do something positive but I’m running into a mess of red tape.

Did anyone else run into an issue like this when trying to volunteer on post?