Baylor University Medical Center (Dallas)

Started by Sachin
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sachin

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have any advice for me before I head that way. It looks like I'm doing a general surgery visiting student elective out there next month, any tips? From what I've heard, it is a great communtiy program and I'm really excited.. but I'm not totally sure what to expect (partly because I've done my third year at a satellite campus where the concept of residents and even MS4s is foreign, and I'm not sure of what life as an MS4 vs MS3 will be like). Thanks all.. just 8 hours until my last shelf exam as an MS3..

Sachin